Apr 21, 2012

It's been a while

It's been a while since I posted here. Earlier today I was told that my grandmother was admitted at the hospital and diagnosed with pneumonia. So just earlier I called her, we talked for just a few minutes but still I feel like I felt what she's feeling. I had teary eyes when I was talking to her while she was saying it's her 8th injection just this day and she said it's very painful. She added life there is so difficult, she don't have anyone there to help her around and she wants to come back home. She really wants to come back home, 'cause she keeps on repeating it.

My aunt told me to advise her to eat for her fast recovery, and so I did then she said that she don't have an appetite but still I insisted and advised her to eat even just a small amount of food, then she told me she'll force herself just to eat. Well, that's a relief! And I told her this exact line "Kaon jud la para ma himsog balik, kay daghan paka ug kasab-anan diri!" she laughed, then my eyes are like fogged, because it changed her mood. I just don't know what she thinks and felt after that, but I know she wants to recover and get well fast!

So please you reading this, please include our Lola Super in your prayers for her recovery. Thank you!

UPDATE: just recently she got out of the hospital and I hope all is well now, I haven't talked to her yet though. Thanks for the prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...