Feb 6, 2011

Wedding Ring Rush

It's just a week ahead and it's our wedding day, but still we haven't bought a wedding ring yet. So me and my partner decided to buy/order a pair as soon as possible.

Since we're low on budget, we are looking for a wedding ring that's classy looking but good on the pocket. If you know what I mean. So, we thought of buying from Oro China which we visited earlier this week at Ayala Cebu, but the ring there is just not our type. If you've eaten a "bobot" candy, it's just like the free ring inside of the candy which we really don't want to purchase. So we moved on looking for other stores.




The next day when I was heading home from work, I saw myGold in Elizabeth Mall. I walked in and tried to ask the lady in charge if there's a size 8 and size 6, she replied "I'll look for it". But then, she was not looking and noticed that she's not assisting well.. Then I asked if there's a free aras (wedding coins) if I purchase a pair of wedding ring, but they don't have a freebie. So I made up my mind. Since she is not helpful, I left.

Earlier this day we head to SM City Cebu to look for another store that offers nice rings at affordable prices, first in mind was to visit KaratWorld. But before we got there I saw Suarez Wedding Rings, so we stopped there. To my surprise the lady in charge there is very accommodating, and by looking at the rings, it's not like the rings like we saw on other stores and it's classy looking. The price is affordable, well it really depends on what style of ring you want. But for me, it's better than the others. So we decided to purchase our wedding ring there. Now, I just can't wait for the day I will wear it.

We were on a rush, but ended up on Suarez Wedding Rings, which is a very nice place to buy wedding rings / engagement rings.

8 comments:

  1. nice canvassing you really did a good job of choosing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designs of wedding rings are really gorgeous and fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice! Suarez wedding ring is also our choice! And we are so glad we did choose them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much is this if you dont mind me asking? I love the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much is this if you dont mind me asking? I love the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ring costs around 14k at that time. Not sure how much it costs now. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...