Feb 19, 2011

Before our Wedding Day

It was really a stressful day, because I haven't bought my shoes, tie, and belt for the wedding day. My wife got her nail done first before we go to Ayala and buy our needs for the wedding and we only had a little time left, because at 4:30pm we must be at the church for our briefing and confession and it was like 2:00pm already. It takes time to choose things to buy, and because of the little time we had I only bought 3 shirts for my brothers and a pair of socks.



So we head down first to Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Parish, Capitol Site, Escario, Cebu City. So the briefing started and it was fast because the lecturer was like in a hurry and I didn't understand a thing. lol. I don't know what's with him, he even scolded my wife because she laughed when he was lecturing. Duh? Why so serious? We can't even understand what you just said! You were like eating all the words that coming out from your mouth. After the briefing, next was the confession. I was so nervous at that time because I don't know what to say first. Forgot the line "Bless me father for I have sinned". hehe!

After the confession we decided to go to SM Cebu to shop for the remaining things. We bought her a pair of sandals, a dress, my new white shoes, my purple necktie, a leather wallet, and a handkerchief. It was already 8:00pm and we haven't eaten dinner yet. So we got home and I prepared for our dinner, but then her older sister called, it's time to check-in at the hotel!

Her sister gave us a ticket of (2) dinner buffet at 37th floor of Crown Regency Fuente so we decided to eat dinner there, and left the food that I have prepared since we have a free ticket at Crown. The dinner buffet is only up to 10:00pm and it's already 9:20pm when we got there, and I was really worried that we couldn't beat the time to get there. Because we're not damn familiar of Crown Regency, the elevators at first was so frustrating! 1 elevator is from Ground to 19th floor, and the other is 19th to 38th floor. For the 19th to 38th floor, we can't just go directly to the 37th floor for the dinner buffet because it's not allowed. It took about 10 minutes before we figure out how to get there. It was really a relief when we asked from the information at the 19th floor. Before we can get to the 37th floor we have to use the other elevator at the side, and that's where the thrill starts.

So we got at the cafe at the 37th floor, I forgot what's the name of the cafe. The view is so nice. I mean really very very nice! It's like that we can see everything in Cebu. It was so refreshing, and as I have remembered, we were eating Japanese and Chinese food. It was delicious. I ate up a lot and wanted to eat more, but I was shy to stand up for the 4th time to get more food. hehe! After dinner, I remembered we haven't checked in yet with my family at the hotel. So the pressure starts again!

It was already 11:00pm and we haven't got a room yet and the wedding time is on 8:30am we only got like 9hours left.

A BIG thanks to my aunt (ninang) because she was there and swiped her credit card for us to check in with my little siblings. :P I really had a few bucks left on my wallet so it was really a big help. hehe! The time is ticking, it was almost midnight, so my partner went to her room to rest and prepare for the big day tomorrow. But before we can finally go to sleep, my mom keeps on asking where are the wedding dresses for the bridesmaid and flower girls, barongs and my suit it's already late. So I asked my partner where were the dresses, and she replied it's already in their room but it still needs ironing. I told my mom about it but she still keeps on nagging. So I decided to get the dresses at their room, the good thing is, their room is just only 1 floor above. But still it was tiring because I go back and forth for 4 times! But it's okay since it's for my wedding. 

So, it was time to sleep, I couldn't sleep. Everyone is sleeping but me. There are a lot of things came up to my mind, questions like "What is going to happen tomorrow?", "Are all the things needed already prepared?", "What if blah blah blah...".

A little advice to everyone, if you're wedding day is near, be prepared! Buy all the things a week before the wedding day. And don't choose an early time for your wedding. So you wouldn't get stressed out! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...