Mar 17, 2011

Wedding Day Part 3 - Reception to Hotel/Home

After everything was finished at the reception, it's time to go home. First we have to go back to the hotel to get our things and to check out. But before that, we were stuck at Grand Con because the car won't unlock and won't open. I don't know what happened why it didn't open at first, maybe the key gave us some thrill? The funny part is, I thought that maybe it was not the car we used earlier? But our uncle insisted, because he just put some gifts at the baggage earlier but he just can't open it again. Then we thought the key was busted and it took us about 10 minutes before it finally came open.


So we head back to Crown Regency Hotel, and it took us some time to get a parking space, because at first the basement parking was full and because we haven't found a parking space, our uncle said he will just wait outside the hotel and park the car nearby and we told him if he parks the car at the basement, just wait for us at the lobby. So we got out of the car and walked our asses entering at the front entrance, then we passed by at some tourists which is on a line near the door of the hotel. And because we haven't changed yet, we're still wearing our wedding suit / dress. The tourists cheered, clapped and some saying "Congratulations!", "Yey!", etc.. Everyone was looking at us, with a SMILE of-course. But then, It was so embarrassing. I never imagined it would happen. It is just like the movies.. hehe


The elevator opened then we see her family (sisters, relatives, etc.) going out. They already checked out and the room is already locked and should go ahead in our room instead. So we got in the elevator, and finally reached the 32nd floor. Then when we saw my siblings waiting outside the door. I thought they were waiting for us or my mom because we had the keys. So as we came closer to the door, I swiped the card key then realized we were LOCKED OUT! I was like "Whaaaattt?? First, we were stranded at the reception because the car won't open, then we couldn't find a parking space, then walked in the entrance with everyone looking which is embarrassing, then now we can't get in the room? What a wedding this is!" I was not mad or angry or anything, I was just saying. haha! So the rescue came "my mom", she informed the front desk about it and asked for an extra time to get our things and etc. Then we got in the room, I wanted to jump at the bed and rest because I was so tired, but just couldn't. After changing clothes, my wife asked me to go down and accompany our uncle waiting outside. So I rushed down because it was already minutes passed. When I reached the ground floor, I couldn't find him at the lobby and outside. I searched near McDonald's but still he was nowhere to be found. It was a sunny day and I can feel the heat frying me. So my wife called her sister and asked if they contacted him or anything, her sister said he's at the reception, we thought they were with him. So we decided to take a cab instead. 

We finally got home and relaxed a bit, then my mom called saying that our uncle is at the basement waiting for us. I was shocked because we thought he was with her sister and others as what they told. So I told my mom just tell him to go at our place directly because we thought he has gone back at the reception, and we couldn't find him back then. As hours passed, visitors come, visitors go and it's already evening. I let my wife rest while I entertain everybody who comes and go. My friends came over, we talked, they drink and I wanted to drink so badly, but I refused to because I haven't slept yet and I don't want to be sick after it all.

And that's what happened on our wedding day. It was a mix of emotion and everything. But to sort it all, it was just as I wished not perfect, but memorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...