Mar 17, 2011

My baby's name


Please help us choose the spelling of our baby girl's name. We'd like to name her Khia / Kaia. What would be your choice? Please vote on the poll on the right sidebar ---->
and if you have the time, please do comment on what your choice is and tell us why. By the way, her second name would be Brielle, so it will be Khia Brielle or Kaia Brielle.

Thank you!

UPDATE: my wife just gave birth to a 6 lbs. baby girl last March 22, and we named her Kheia Brielle instead of Khia or Kaia. Haha! I know the spelling is complicated, but it's already been decided. :P
Her name was suggested by a friend of my wife and we decided to name her that. So again, thank you to people who helped us. hehe :D

I would like to ask an apology to everybody who voted and waited for the result. But again, I'm thanking you for your time, interest and for helping us, I really appreciate it. Especially to Mr./Ms. Anonymous who commented here and informed me about it. Sorry again, and thank you!

10 comments:

  1. I voted for Kaia because it looks cuter.. but ultimately, it depends on you guys.. pwede gani on the day of delivery namo mu-decide.. try looking at your daughter's face and see which one fits more.. Khia or Kaia.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaia.. unique name! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. rikhia
    by epilski

    ReplyDelete
  4. ka lagpas pud nmo dnha pil...pili ra sa duha wui

    ReplyDelete
  5. kuan nlng bern..KHEIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah its cute btaw sah amo sa na sabotan janz hehehe ky cute pud hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twas fun and excited waiting for everybody's vote or suggestion about your baby's name but disappointing after all because out of the blue a friend came and suggested another spelling,you took it just like that. Is it because the friend is more than anybody else?I did not feel its fair for everybody that gave their suggestion,but after all it's your baby,you have the right to choose any spelling and name,after all. I just thought you owe everybody an apology,not thanking them..please dont take this personally, I just thought i should let you know..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right. I'm so sorry for disappointing you and everyone else who have waited for the result. I really wanted to name her Kaia, but because some friends told us what might people call her in the near future and she might not like it. Because most people in our place name people what they want. Like for example Kaia, they may call her KaiKai which I think is a food or might be the worser name "Yaya".

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's alright.Just glad your baby is healthy.That's all that matters.Sometimes names are deceiving. we call people Jesus after Jesus Christ i guess but the bearer of the name is worst than the devil..anyway..no harm done...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...