May 17, 2011

Movie Review: 3 Idiots

Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.

I watched this movie last 2 days, I am so amazed, because this is the very first time I watched an Indian comedy film and it's fantastic. Well, I just don't like the singing and dancing part and that's what I don't like with Indian films, but even if there's singing and dancing in this movie, you will just forget about it while the movie keeps on rolling. I didn't even noticed that this movie is almost 3 hours of fun, there's a sad part though. What I like the most of this movie is the part of Aamir Khan (Rancho), doing whatever it takes just to help his friends without asking for anything in return. He's a very very good friend, he's like a parent to his bestfriends.
But he has a secret, even his closest friends in college didn't know... and after graduation he left without a trace. And then this is where the journey starts...


"Whatever the problem in life is.. just say to yourself 'Aal Izz Well' (All Is Well).This wont solve your problems but it will give the courage to face it..", "Chase Excellence and success will follow", " Life is not about getting marks or grades but chasing your dreams" These are the golden rules which 3 Idiots teaches you in an entertaining way. The movie makes you laugh and in the process you learn many golden rules which can alter your life in a big manner.


I rate this movie 10/10. I'm going to watch this movie again, next week I guess. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...