May 7, 2011

Movie Review: Confessions

A psychological thriller of a grieving mother turned cold-blooded avenger with a twisty master plan to pay back those who were responsible for her daughter's death.


I just watched this box office hit movie from Japan, Confessions. This movie is brilliant, the plot, the actors, effects, everything!
Confessions begins with a long lecture from Yuko Moriguchi, a teacher at a school somewhere in Japan (I thought this movie was boring, I almost stopped the movie while she was lecturing, but I'm glad I didn't).  Ms. Moriguchi is about to leave the school, but before doing so, she gave one final lesson to her students on the value of life. While lecturing, she shocks her students with a revelation that her young daughter (5 year old), whose death which the police concluded was an accident, was intentionally murdered by two of her own students. She didn't only revealed the murderers' identity but also explains how she plans to take revenge on those students.
I don't want to give more spoilers, I definitely want to recommend this movie to everyone, well not really everyone because there's a lot of violence and blood spilled in this movie. I rate this movie 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...