Apr 14, 2011

5 Day sale for SM Advantage Card holders


Starting yesterday April 13, 2011 to April 17, 2011 you can save up to 80% on every value pack, well that's what the picture say.
Because of it, I went to SM Cebu yesterday to claim my temporary SM Advantage Card and was hoping to buy some value packs there. But then changed my mind and have gone to SaveMore Supermarket at E-mall instead. When I got there I looked for the value packs and found them at the center, when I looked what's inside it. I was disappointed, I saw a value pack and inside it was napkin pads with the SM bonus item which is a water dipper (kabo). Other one was 3 canned corned beef and the bonus item which I forgot what was it. But looking at the prices, I couldn't see how am I going to save up to 80% on every value pack. Maybe what they're trying to say is 100% minus 80% equals save up to 20% and because of the "save up to" phrase, you're lucky if you reach 20% and not so lucky if you only get 10% off. Well, the bottom line is you still can save more if you buy lots of packs. But there's a limit of 10 value packs though. So good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...