Apr 30, 2011

Attempt in poetry: Virus?

I made this one because of someone's death. And to be specific it was my dad. He died because of cancer, but I made this draft last two years ago, which is eight years after his death. I don't know what came up to my mind at that time but I just wanted to express what I really felt.


I never cried before when he was pronounced dead, I was pretending to be strong and they thought I didn't care. But to tell you frankly it was tearing me apart I even cried myself to sleep, he was my role model. I looked up to him, I may have been a brat but I respect him, adore him and love him. Until now, nobody still can replace him.

I'm posting this now because someone died again because of this virus called cancer. And it's really unfair, it took 2 sisters, first one was the mother of my childhood friend, then just 40 days after it took her younger sister which is the mother of my cousin.

May you all rest in peace.

This is for you cancer:

i wonder what they did to you?
you just came up and slowly taking their place
what is wrong with you?
you're unfair and i don't want to get close to you

fuck you!
i don't like you!
you've almost taken all over the world
what the hell is your problem?

if you're going to take over me
i'd rather choke to death
than slowly feel the pain
that you will be giving

why in the world are you here?
where are you from?
why don't you go fuck yourself
and don't ever come back!

they were all so young
you took them away
did you know what you're doing?
you've taken a life that's precious to others

we only have one life
we're trying to live it fully
but you're taking control
what's wrong with you?

why don't you ask God
to give you life
and try to live it yourself
to let you know what life is

sorry for cursing, well then let's move on and enjoy life while it's hot. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...