Nov 23, 2011

8th months and counting

Yesterday, my daughter turned 8 months old and I decided to buy something just to celebrate it. After work, I rushed to Elizabeth Mall and bought a chocolate cake from Red Ribbon. All was well, and then an incident happened when I was about to get out of the parking lot, the parking ticket accidentally fell inside a small hole just at the back of the windshield. Then I asked the teller at the parking lot what to do when a parking ticket is lost. They told me that I need to pay 150php for the lost ticket and they need to see the OR of the car which I really don't know where it is and because of it I was about to dismantle the front of the car (multicab) near the headlights, because I couldn't get a hold of the parking ticket.

Out of desperation and just couldn't think of anything on what to do, I sat inside the car and messaged my wife that I was stuck at the parking lot because of the lost ticket and also messaged my mom asking where is the OR of the car im using. And I was about to blame my wife because it was her idea to celebrate our daughter's 8th month and told me to buy a cake. LoL! While sitting I remembered there's a hole which is covered at the side of the steering wheel, I just don't know what it's called. So I opened it and there saw the parking ticket hanging with the wires and finally I was relieved. Whew! After a stressful minutes, it was all just an inch away!

When I got home, they thought I was caught by a traffic enforcer (CITOM) violating traffic rules. Thank God it was not the case too!

Lesson learned, next time I won't ever put the parking ticket in front of the steering wheel! haha!

Pictures on that day with my sister, wife, baby kheia and the cake!
sister, me, baby kheia
sister, my wife, baby kheia
she smiled! isn't she cute? :P

3 comments:

  1. nice blog..walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to your kid. Always be there by her side so that she will grow with proper guidance and loving parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somebody around the cornerNovember 24, 2011 at 9:33 AM

    Awww sweet father. Am proud of you..Next time just dont be careless..after all all is well that ends well...Kisses to your baby..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...