Nov 25, 2011

Left my car keys inside

Earlier I bought a mushroom soup at KFC for my daughter, because she was feeling sick and wouldn't eat her meal. When I got there, the parking space was full so I just parked at the back of the KFC delivery motorcycles. Since I was in a hurry, I locked the doors, got out of the car, rushed inside and ordered just a mushroom soup. When I got the soup, I noticed I couldn't find my car keys. I calmly walked outside and took a peek through the window and there saw my car keys left inside! I then tried to push the doors, because sometimes I often left it not fully closed or half closed and if pushed it will just unlock. But to my dismay all doors were fully closed and locked! 

So I got to do plan B. Get the spare keys of my brother at home! My only worry was, what if it will be towed or something. Good thing our house is just one jeepney away. Got home and almost blamed my wife, again! haha. sorry hun! :P I then went back right away to get the car with the spare keys. And it's good to see it's still there. lol. I just don't know why I'm so clumsy lately.

We then get to our daughters pediatrician to get her check and after a couple of tests, thank God she's okay! The doctor said there was no infections found, the lungs were clean and maybe it's just because of her teething and it's starting to get out of her gums. We just need to give her a paracetamol drops and hopefully she'll get well and hopefully won't be needing a CBC this coming Sunday. HOPEFULLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...