Nov 11, 2011

Free Ticket to watch Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3

I just got a free ticket for Pacquiao vs Marquez III at SM Cinema. I got this ticket from Convergys & iStorya.net's exclusive promo. And guess what, the promo runs from October 28 to November 8, 2011 and I read about the topic on the very last day of the promo period. So I decided to give it a try, but wasn't expecting to win the tickets because that was the last day and the entries will be raffled on the next day Nov. 9, but you see we never know when luck strikes, and there it is. Two free tickets!

But there's a problem, I wonder who I'll be with, or should I even go? I know my wife won't watch with me because she's not into it, or should I just let someone have it and get a gasoline refund? Now what you think? I paid just to get to the place near JY Square and have the ticket, gasoline's not free you know. :P

Once again, a very big thanks to iStorya.net and Convergys.

1 comment:

  1. so lucky to have won the free pacquiao fight! and got also refunded with two tickets ftw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...