Apr 19, 2011

Silver Drugs

I went to Sto. Rosario earlier and bought hosts and candles for the Baptismal of my baby girl this coming Easter Sunday, April 24, 2011. When I was heading back to work I came across a guy trying to sell a silver necklace to me. I'll be posting the conversation in my dialect (bisaya) just for this one great line that he said.


Guy: Silver bai. (showing the silver necklace)
Me: *shakes head*
Guy: Pang suyop lang gud!
I was surprised because for the first time, I heard someone told me what he wants to buy for the item he's selling. Some people approached me before to sell some stuff but mostly lied on the purpose why they're selling it. At least this guy is telling the truth. He's an honest drug addict! Kudos to him. lol
Me: Di lang w/ matching lingo². (*Wa man gani koy pamlite, papaliton na hinuon ko nimo ana!)

*I wanted to say that to him, but I just couldn't because he might have another SILVER knife on his back waiting to put a hole on someones stomach.

Makes me wonder why most people do that? Why not find a job and wait for their salary and then buy all the drugs they want! 

I know some who works even on a BPO company, I have friends too and I salute them because they work for their vices instead of selling crappy items that nobody would want to buy.

If you can't afford it. Stop it!

2 comments:

  1. "If you can't afford it, stop it" LOL! You obviously do not have a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't. Tell me then? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...