Feb 5, 2011

Happiness starts here

Yesterday morning, since my soon-to-be wife didn't bring any money for the payment of the pre-natal check up, I woke up early to go to Chong Hua Hospital to give her the money. When I got there I was still too sleepy and feeling tired, and thoughts came up to my head that I'm going to absent from work and go to bed after the checkup. But then, another thought came up to my head "If that will happen, where do I get the money to pay for the hospital soon". So I decided to go to work after all.


So then I arrived at work. And again.... I was late 20 minutes or so. Then things go normally... work, work, work. But from time to time, I messaged my fiancĂ©e and ask if she's already done with the checkup and everything, then she replied with all the questions I asked. I know she was kinda mad at me for leaving her there. Because earlier she asked me not to go to work and stay with her, but later on maybe she thought of what I have thought too. I guess it's safe to say we are meant to be huh? haha!


So time has passed it was almost noon. And then I got a text from her. "wahaha wa ka kita baby. ingon doctor pretty daw c baby liwat nimo long nose, mao diay pretty ko kay si baby girl diay to. haha". in english (Haha! You didn't see our baby.. The doctor said she's pretty and have your nose, maybe that's why I look pretty because our baby's a baby girl. haha).
After reading the message, I didn't understand what I felt. My heart stopped for awhile, and for me, the world stopped. Then, I can feel my tears started to crawl down from my eyes. I was so happy that finally, I know what's going to be our baby. After that, I just smiled. "It's a girl!"

I guess this is what they called happiness. My soon-to-be wife, our baby girl, they are my happiness. Now, they are within my grasp. I have a reason to wake up early and live life the fullest... with them.

2 comments:

  1. wow. you we're right ..
    hope you have good and love family w/ my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck to your family and best wishes to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...