Jan 25, 2012

iWitnessed a killing

Last night I just witnessed a shooting incident at Fuente Circle just in-front of ROSE Pharmacy which I think happened at 10:45pm. While we were waiting for our order we heard a loud bang which we thought it was just a firecracker but when I looked outside I saw the gunman pointing the gun at the victim which he shot twice at first, and when the victim fell down he shot him twice again. I can see the gun firing and even saw the flash at the point of the gun. It was just like the movies. I never thought I could see it in real life.


And the amazing part the gunman was just walking towards the victim and shoot him in point blank range, he was not even wearing a mask and the best part he was just WALKING! After he shot the guy he just walked away like nothing really happened while people were panicking and looking for safety.

I wanted to sneak and look if he really was just alone and no motorcycle was waiting or whatever but my wife didn't let me. After a few minutes police arrived. Didn't know if the gunman was arrested, still waiting for the news...

It was just like this picture when he released the last 2 shots, without the foot on the back part though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...